Said Fr. Bill Kraus of Our Lady of Angels Catholic:
"No strings attached, no citizenship necessary, no documents, [etc.]... Just residents in...need.”
Targeting their city and county governments, leaders from Houston, Dallas and San Antonio leveraged million in relief targeting vulnerable residents, including low-income families, essential workers and immigrants.
- MO Leverages $15 Million from the City of Houston for Rental Relief
- TMO Wins $15 Million Harris County Pandemic Relief Fund for Houston Residents
- DAI Leverages $13.7 Million in Housing Aid, Pushes For More in Face of Overwhelming Demand
- DAI Wins $10 Million in County Relief for Housing & Small Businesses Aid
- COPS/Metro Leverages $25 Million in Local Housing Aid, to Include Immigrants
Do you like this post?
Tmo/Gclc published this page in News 2023-03-10 15:56:36 -0600